The 2017 Benefits Benchmarking Survey is Open!
Compare your benefits to others locally and nationally
Your time will yield a FREE comprehensive benchmarking report and invitation to our 2017 Survey Results Seminar
Survey information is confidential and will not be shared with outside parties.
The 2017 survey benchmarks mid-size employers, including data elements such as:
- Benefit plan designs and premiums
- Employee contribution strategies
- Cost control initiatives and future trends
- Wellness and disease management
Why participate in the 2017 Benefits Survey?
Businesses want to understand how their benefit programs compare to other organizations in their market, industry and/or size.
- Our survey provides companies with comparable benchmarking data in a clear concise format
- Helps employers understand how their plans compare to other companies and exchange offerings
- Helps employers develop metrics to measure performance, progress and ROI